PRP Hair Restoration
Blood sample is obtained from patient.
Blood is specially processed in a centrifuge at high speed so that only enriched cells or PRP remain.
The PRP concentrate is mixed with an FDA approved protein matrix so it is suspended in the patient’s own platelet rich plasma.
After the scalp is completely numbed, the mixture is injected with a very fine gauge needle in a matrix pattern across the scalp, focused on thinning areas.
What to Expect
- Prior to the procedure we will assess your scalp and hair growth to determine if this procedure is right for you.
- Treatment is administered by a Hair Stem Cells Plus physician.
- Procedure takes about 80 minutes to complete.
- Mild swelling 4-6 hours after injections lasting no more than 48 hours.
- Shortly after treatment you will see less hair loss and new baby hair will begin to grow.
- Some hair growth is seen from 5-8 months.
- You will see the best results one year after treatment.
Before & After